Part 1 tomato pot recipe


About you, what are you doing? Casserole in winter?
Cold winter, returned from outside, like a family around a warm pot still warm.
It is followed by the cold winter months, but is also physically painful, I is not even in it, want to get through the winter while also finding enjoyment in eating.
I think many people after the cold wintry wind is blowing, I went home, I am looking forward to a bath from the core of the body warm, still, it would be the best part of winter casserole.
Currently, it has also spread recipes, cooking pot and put the old days, had become almost the recipe rut it has been decided.
Speaking of cooking pot, boiled, only about Oden, When I was a child, I did not have Mother's repertoire, for children to be honest, I was not so thrilled menu.
Compared to that, now, children are also prevalent seasoned favorite casserole.
Pot and curry, and tomato pot, with recipes such as a decade ago is unthinkable, have become popular in households as well.
I think because it is done often contest a variety of dishes, from now on, a variety of new dishes and pot appeared, a lot of fun.

Well, the recipe presented here is the cooking pot of tomato flavor.
So put the seafood, soup is effective, I would like seasoning like Pescatore.
In addition, you can put the rice in risotto caulking, or pasta, pot of tomato-based food, fun enjoyed by tightening a pot is full.