Part 1 of the pot dumplings recipe


Within your folks, do you enjoy what casserole?
Because I think there will be many generations, family recipes handed down to us, "the cooking pot!" This is also a special dish called.
It will also have a good house boiled, you may have house chowder and Chanko.
Speaking of the cooking pot sometimes, parents were fishermen, I was a kid was "the pot of Monk fish" always.
Adult, but now I also love the Monk fish pot, a kid, it was not really like to tell you the truth.
For children, I think that I could eat the rice side dish of pan fish, and not very good at.
I think adults are happy, children are often children do not like the pot of fish, I have a child, sukiyaki and shabu-shabu is better is not it good?
Memories of the pot so that there is a variety of me also, everyone will have a variety of recipes and memories of her mother cooking pot.
I think on the other hand, some people that do not have any of the housewife that specializes in your cooking pot, and some of them come.
Come and such people, the "recipe of my 18th!" This I want you to get the cooking pot, such as put out with confidence.
Request to come from a "family of mom cooking pot that I want to eat" and became the winter, everyone housewife, please do your best.
In a casserole, rather than a special provision, such as that should not be this way, folks, and now enjoys a variety of recipes out of the box.