Part 3 pot tomato recipe


If the tomato soup, just want to make a little spicy, fried after this one left without engraved, but I'll remove it.
Earlier, I put the strained soup.
In addition, try to put white wine, tomatoes and even canned.
I add salt and pepper to taste while watching.
If your home was another of the children, when you cook the soup, put a little ketchup, you'll may be to sweet.
And those in the hall, even cut, canned tomatoes when tomatoes are large, you may want to collapse.
By the way, I also delicious tomatoes strewn with if you do not mind.

So I finish the pot here.
Put side by side other than lettuce earthen pot recipes, I make a soup on it, I would feel, laid side by side without a gap in the pan material.
When you invite the audience, I'm looking and you may leave the pot out on the table that have not been put soup containing a list of this material.
Besides, what is entered in the material, it knows carefully before you pour the tomato soup, the luxury of cooking you can produce.
Where the audience are aligned, pour the tomato steaming soup will set fire to the pot.

Cheese is delicious condiment of your choice, Parsley, melts, and also put grated cheese.
Your child has so many children is your favorite cheese, especially in the pot, put the cheese may be melted as a recipe.
When you place a pot of cheese that melts, please try out not melt away, to take to the bowl.
Turn off the water, put in a pot, cook quickly while, lettuce that had been soaked in water, he will receive.