Hot tofu recipes


You are, what you like tofu?
In the winter, tofu is not it is particularly tasty.
Then, you can eat and travel destination, such as Mr. tavern, tofu hot springs, it is really delicious.
Delicious but also ordinary tofu, tofu purpuric spa, a special sense of taste is Torotoro.
Tofu is a food you have a corner, are solid and comparatively shape and attractive tofu became Torotoro, cold winter, tofu hot to eat in the pan, but hot pot of tofu that was different again with tofu I think.
Well, this hot spring tofu, that you can make at home, did you know you?
I think there are many people who have never even made cuisine lovers.
However, it is probably not the taste to be eaten only in the shop.
Have mastered the recipe, do not you want to enjoy a hot spring in your tofu?

Here, we will introduce a recipe for four people in the pot when you make a tofu hot spring.
I would be surprised family a little different to the advent of tofu and tofu usual.

Ding · · silken tofu 2
· · · · · 1000cc Wed
About 10 cm · · kelp
· · 10 g sodium bicarbonate
Deep-fried tofu and green onion, qs · · ingredients of your choice

The earthen pot, I also enter the water and kelp, tofu cut into large.
I then bring to a boil.
The pot is boiling, put the baking soda So I turn down the heat.
And simmer for about 10 minutes, because tofu melts, I finished this anymore.
Who, then put on the market is sufficient ponzu, soy sauce it is just delicious.
Who dated a personal favorite is the combined soy sauce, chili oil, sesame seeds.
I goes well with tofu if you are tangy.