Part 5 of Oden recipe


I think I have seen Oden shop shops, juice contains a lot anyway.
Oden and the pot at home, there is a tendency to too many recipes, dashi soup becomes to fewer.
Offers a large pot as much as possible, when you cook oden, we try to be cooked in a relaxed manner.
I expand I think many of you know, such as fish minced and steamed after turning, the paste products, and the lid of the pot.
So that is no good, and it would be too much boiled may be about the warm paste.
Cooking at home is if you know the tricks, from cooking pot can be even more delicious, it is what you want to remember.

Normal cooking pot, which is what enjoy while simmering a pot and boil at the table, there is also a convenience Oden taste that cold soak while the rest, once and bring to a boil.
Automatically if you could state should boil before things take long to cook, rest is just cooked, put the Oden to pot large, if you wrapped in a blanket or newspaper that, I can leave the left as taste me into stains.
Than continue to simmer on low heat for many hours, this is the energy-saving Eco It is a long time.
Not only Oden, so can also be used for other stewed dishes surprisingly, by all means, I want to give it a try.
If you are stew curry or stew, such as, in this way, I think it is not quite the come?
However, if direct and blanketing earthen pot, so stinking smell Oden moved to the blanket, I think once, wrapped in newspaper, etc. is good.
Recipes for stews, if you can cook at the thought of the way utility costs, but it is a respectable housewife.