Part 4 banks of oyster pot


When applying a pot of miso bank, it is better to be able to feel, to have a little thickness.
And from here, is the point of this casserole.
Painted the bank, turn over the pan, I lightly roasted in the fire.
I think in a normal cooking pot, because there is no such thing flipping the pot, and many people will be surprised.
The pot upside down, and roast with fire, and burning fragrant miso may have faintly.
Miso so that not too burnt, the condition of fire, please be careful.
In this, it is a completion of a respectable bank of miso.
Such as restaurant, there is also a place for cooking roast in the burner, in the case of your home, performed thus upset the earthen pot.
I think I put out the feeling this is a point of miso brown, it looks when you put on the table, one that they take time to preparations.

Water you have used the kelp soup since, to put it in earthen pot, I will boil.
Was boiling, I put in a pot of oyster recipe, only half.
Then, while solving the miso soup you break the bank, look at the taste, I will also put vegetables.
Oyster, as you know, so hard and too cook, I'll go eat a timely manner.
Noodles in broth is added last, it is ready to serve miso udon.
Chock-full of oyster extract, miso noodle stew, because it is the best caulking, by all means, please try to make.
How was it?
On this occasion, by all means, please add to the repertoire of one of the families to master the banks of the oyster pot recipes.