Part 2 of the pot recipe monkfish


The angler is, but it is healthy, and good for beauty, I think that means cooking pot, I want to eat the women.
Also prevalent eating collagen ball all the way to put a cooking pot.
Also be referred to or how many are women who have always wanted to take the collagen, I think it is reality.
I think actually, but I also eat hot pot, and want to recipes that can be ingested collagen preferably.
For example, I have eaten willingly recipes using ingredients there are many chicken wings and beef tendons, and collagen, he is willing to use the ingredients a lot of collagen in the recipe even when cooking pot at home.
Meanwhile, Monkfish food is very recommended.

Here, we would like to introduce a recipe for pot angler for four.
Cold winter, it is warm in the pot angler, you want to warm from the stomach.

About · · 500 g fillet of monkfish
1 minute · · · · · 4 Chinese cabbage
· · · · · 1 carrot book
· · · · · 1 pack shiitake mushrooms
· · · · · 1 pack shimeji mushrooms
This leek · · · · · 1
Ding · · · · · 1 tofu
· · · · · 2 ball noodles
Leek only time · · · · spice, yuzu, pepper Shichimi

I think there is an image called a special pot cooking pot and say angler, simple recipes, my recipe is easy.
However, whether they are selling monkfish in a timely manner, it can be a problem.
I think if you were a big supermarket, between the winter and are sold in a stable, but you may not get if you want to eat.