Part 3 of Oden recipe


Favorite thing is the children also egg recipe Oden.
It is also my favorite tool, which I cooked color change is much taste.
As preparations, because it makes the boiled egg, as you know, the egg will cook in plenty of hot water.
And exposed to water for a while, I'll shelled.
When exposed to water, and you put a little crack, I will be easy to peel.
Oden even though it is not, quite, because eggs also used for other dishes boiled, I think it is useful to know the knack of boiled egg.
Then, the king of fish minced and steamed recipes Oden, and chikuwa, leave off the shape of your choice.
It is often chikuwa is diagonal cut, also cut into triangular fish minced and steamed in general.

And what you do not want to take a cooking pot I konnyaku.
It is often the opportunity to appear in any other cooking pot Oden, but it is good for the body.
Such as triangle and cut it in half, konnyaku, leave cut into bite-size.
Let processed blanched in advance what you need.
The konnyaku, let's wash.
Back in the water, or cut, kelp will fasten it to be easy to eat.

And if Oden said, I do not even unusual recipes, occasionally, I saw the octopus contains Oden.
The octopus is tender and cooked, but it is very delicious taste and stain.
But may be octopus, octopus is small, so you should bear bamboo skewer is good.
Fried and minced fish, as well as Ganmodoki, in Oden is not it important recipe.